If you’re a tradesperson in Cornwall, to get involved and become a Low Carbon Ambassador, you simply need to sign up to HomeWorks.
You could benefit from:
- Being part of a formally recognised retrofit scheme which could help to generate additional work
- Free training associated with energy efficiency
- A smartphone app (currently in development) which will support tradespeople to offer value-added advice to their customers
- A reward system, including for successful referrals
- Access to a network of local tradespeople
- Support and compliance with all relevant legislation, such as PAS 2035
- The knowledge that they are contributing to the UK’s Net Zero target and helping to fight climate change
If you have already signed up, we will be in touch in due course on next steps.
In the meantime, you can contact the HomeWorks team via email@example.com.